Create quality content to boost your sports betting site (without paying writers)
RoboWriter automates sports betting content such as match previews, betting tips and marketing emails.
Quality content marketing, whether its in the shape of an article, email or social media post, can significantly improve the key numbers in your business. Attract new customers, increase the loyalty and trust of your current clients and increase traffic numbers, customer engagement and revenues.
RoboWriter allows your sportsbook or sports related website to auto-create quality content that attracts and develops your target audience. All without hiring expensive writers (who spends most of their time drinking coffee waiting to be inspired)!
What is RoboWriter and what can it do?
RoboWriter is a “robot” journalist specialized in creating sports and sports betting content. It can write anything from short tweets to long-form analysis. RoboWriter uses data and rule based algorithms to create content that is unique every time. For example, Robowriter creates about 5,000 betting previews every week on our live test site Tipsway. That’s five thousand unique articles.
Our current offering is focused on football (soccer), but the software can easily be expanded to handle other sports.
What could RoboWriter do for my business?
Let’s say you are running a sportsbook. Here are some examples on how you could use RoboWriter:
- Create comprehensive betting previews for sporting events, engaging your customers to get involved
- Write short “one-liners” for every sporting event suggesting a bet
- Create automatic emails to all customers with betting highlights for the coming days
- Write pre-season or pre-tournament analysis of leagues / groups / selections of teams and players
- Post the automated content to social media channels
- Generating live betting tips on the fly as matches happen
But wait – there are even more exciting opportunities!
Let’s say you integrate RoboWriter with our customer segmentation/risk management tool RoboSort. By using these insights you could open up excellent marketing/CRM opportunities such as (and these are only sample scenarios):
- Providing unique betting advice to clients based on their preferred sports and leagues – each customer gets content created uniquely for them
- Creating personalized betting advice to customers based on habits and preferences
- Give the customers quality content at the times and weekdays when they are usually active
- Recommend betting opportunities (with full analysis) of sporting events similar to the customers’ preferences
A few more examples:
- E-mailing Saturday’s Premier League previews to the top 500 profitable customers who like betting on the English Premier League
- Preparing possible live betting scenarios for a Serie A match and showing it to Italian customers logging into the sportsbook within one hour before the match starts
- Creating unique reports after the bet is settled with relevant information concerning the bet
- Automatically generate a unique “online sports betting newspaper” for each customer with relevant news, previews and offers
The sky is the limit!
To further explore the possibilities for bookmakers and sports betting sites within automatic content creation, CRM, sales and marketing, contact us today!