RoboWriter automated content creator
RoboWriter allows your sportsbook or sports related website to auto-create quality content that attracts and develops your target audience. All without hiring expensive writers (who spends most of their time drinking coffee waiting to be inspired)!
RoboWriter automates the creation of sports betting content such as match previews, line-ups, betting tips and emails/messages.
RoboWriter is a “robot” journalist specialized in creating sports and sports betting content. It can write anything from tweets to emails to long-form analysis and previews. RoboWriter uses huge amounts of sports data, rule based algorithms and a sophisticated language database to create content that is unique every time.
For example, Robowriter creates about 5,000 betting previews every week on our live test site Tipsway. That’s five thousand unique articles.
Our current offering is focused on football (soccer), but the software can easily be expanded to handle other sports or even other subjects entirely such as weather forecasts, stock market analysis etc - the sky is the limit!
What could RoboWriter do for my sports site?
Let’s say you are running a sportsbook. Here are some examples on how you could use RoboWriter:
- Create comprehensive betting previews for sporting events, engaging your customers to get involved
- Write short “one-liners” for every sporting event suggesting a bet
- Create automatic emails to all customers with betting highlights for the coming days
- Write pre-season or pre-tournament analysis of leagues / groups / selections of teams and players
- Post the automated content to social media channels
- Generate live betting tips on the fly as matches happen
Quality content marketing, whether its in the shape of an article, email or social media post, can significantly improve the key numbers in your business such as sportsbook visits and visit duration, customer engagement and revenues.
But wait - there are even more exciting opportunities!
Let’s say you integrate RoboWriter with our customer segmentation/risk management tool RoboSort. By using these insights you could open up excellent marketing/CRM opportunities such as (and these are only sample scenarios):
- Providing unique betting advice to clients based on their preferred sports and leagues – each customer gets content created uniquely for them
- Creating personalized betting advice to customers based on habits and preferences
- Give the customers quality content at the times and weekdays when they are usually active
- Recommend betting opportunities (with full analysis) of sporting events similar to the customers’ preferences
A few more examples:
- E-mail Saturday’s Premier League previews to the top 500 profitable customers who like betting on the English Premier League
- Prepare possible live betting scenarios for a Serie A match and show it to Italian customers logging into the sportsbook within one hour before the match starts
- Create unique reports after the bet is settled with relevant information concerning the bet
- Automatically generate a unique “online sports betting newspaper” for each customer with relevant news, previews and offers
The sky is the limit!
Today's highlighted live preview:
A good away victory last time out for Club Brugge, who won 2-2 against Standard Liege (placed 14th). An away draw last time out for Club Brugge, facing Standard Liege in a game that ended 2-2. The supporters are hoping that Club Brugge will strike back in this fixture, putting things right after the 2-2 away loss in the game against Standard Liege (placed 14th). Vormer (midfield was the top team player in that game with a rating of 8.64/10. Vormer hit four key passes and had 66 successful passes (of 71 total). Ahead of that match, Club Brugge won a home game hosting Sint-Truiden (2-0). In the match before that, Brugge hosted Sint-Truiden and drew the game 2-0. Preceding that match was a defeat to Sint-Truiden (2-0).
The hosts are modest favourites in this match, with the bookmakers estimating the chance of a home win at about 50% +- five percent. It's interesting to look at how Club Brugge have performed under similar circumstances, so here are some numbers: When modest favourites like this (we found six games) they have won one time, drawn three and lost two.
The manager Schreuder will start preparations for the next game as soon this is finished, as the hosts are going to Kortrijk in only three days.
The Club Brugge manager Schreuder has got the team scoring with 24 from 11 home games in the league. 12 goals have been conceded.
Saint-Gilloise delivered a 2-1 draw playing at home against Genk (placed 9th) in their previous game. Union Saint-Gilloise might have something to prove in this game as they lost at home in their previous match. Genk proved too strong as Union Saint-Gilloise slumped to a 2-1 defeat in front of their own fans at Stade Joseph Mariën. Union Saint-Gilloise had fun at their own home (Jan Breydelstadion) last time out, beating Genk 2-1. Nielsen and Vanzeir scored. Midfield player Nielsen was the top player of the team with a match rating of 8.0/10. Nielsen scored one goal. Prior to that result Union Saint-Gilloise won their away game at RFC Seraing. The scoreline was 4-0. Before that, Union Saint-Gilloise travelled to RFC Seraing and returned home with a draw after the game finished 4-0. A 4-0 defeat away at RFC Seraing before that.
Union Saint-Gilloise are the outsiders in this one, but not by much. Their performance in similar games (being the away team and moderate outsiders) is three wins, zero draws and zero defeats. From a total of three matches.
A quick return to home after this game, as Union Saint-Gilloise are hosting Anderlecht in the Pro League only three days away.
Union Saint-Gilloise are a potent attacking force on the road with their 31 goals in 11 league games. They concede less than a goal on average per away game (9 so far). There's been improvement defensively lately, as only 1 of these goals has been conceded in their last three away matches.
Sign up for our newsletter
Enter your e-mail address. You will be added to our email newsletter, of which you can opt out any time.
If you just have a question, need info or want to get in touch, use this contact form.