RoboWriter automated content creator
RoboWriter allows your sportsbook or sports related website to auto-create quality content that attracts and develops your target audience. All without hiring expensive writers (who spends most of their time drinking coffee waiting to be inspired)!
RoboWriter automates the creation of sports betting content such as match previews, line-ups, betting tips and emails/messages.
RoboWriter is a “robot” journalist specialized in creating sports and sports betting content. It can write anything from tweets to emails to long-form analysis and previews. RoboWriter uses huge amounts of sports data, rule based algorithms and a sophisticated language database to create content that is unique every time.
For example, Robowriter creates about 5,000 betting previews every week on our live test site Tipsway. That’s five thousand unique articles.
Our current offering is focused on football (soccer), but the software can easily be expanded to handle other sports or even other subjects entirely such as weather forecasts, stock market analysis etc - the sky is the limit!
What could RoboWriter do for my sports site?
Let’s say you are running a sportsbook. Here are some examples on how you could use RoboWriter:
- Create comprehensive betting previews for sporting events, engaging your customers to get involved
- Write short “one-liners” for every sporting event suggesting a bet
- Create automatic emails to all customers with betting highlights for the coming days
- Write pre-season or pre-tournament analysis of leagues / groups / selections of teams and players
- Post the automated content to social media channels
- Generate live betting tips on the fly as matches happen
Quality content marketing, whether its in the shape of an article, email or social media post, can significantly improve the key numbers in your business such as sportsbook visits and visit duration, customer engagement and revenues.
But wait - there are even more exciting opportunities!
Let’s say you integrate RoboWriter with our customer segmentation/risk management tool RoboSort. By using these insights you could open up excellent marketing/CRM opportunities such as (and these are only sample scenarios):
- Providing unique betting advice to clients based on their preferred sports and leagues – each customer gets content created uniquely for them
- Creating personalized betting advice to customers based on habits and preferences
- Give the customers quality content at the times and weekdays when they are usually active
- Recommend betting opportunities (with full analysis) of sporting events similar to the customers’ preferences
A few more examples:
- E-mail Saturday’s Premier League previews to the top 500 profitable customers who like betting on the English Premier League
- Prepare possible live betting scenarios for a Serie A match and show it to Italian customers logging into the sportsbook within one hour before the match starts
- Create unique reports after the bet is settled with relevant information concerning the bet
- Automatically generate a unique “online sports betting newspaper” for each customer with relevant news, previews and offers
The sky is the limit!
Today's highlighted live preview:
Accrington manager J. Coleman and his team return home after a 1-1 draw away versus Fleetwood Town (placed 16th) in the League One. Heartbreak before that as Accrington Stanley lost 0-2 at Crewe Alexandra's place.
This is expected to be a close game, with Accrington Stanley perhaps considered small favourites due to their home advantage. Looking back at earlier matches similar to this one (expected to be close with Accrington Stanley as a small favourite), we find nine games. Accrington Stanley has won three of these, drawn two and lost four.
There's a new fixture coming up fairly quickly for Accrington Stanley, as the League One home game vs Swindon Town is only four days away.
The Accrington fans would probably like to see some more goals scored at their own stadium in the league, the tally being 18 in 14 matches. It's been trouble in front of goal recently, as only 1 of these goals has been scored in their last three home matches. Accrington Stanley have only conceded 10 from their league home games. For more goal stats, check the Statistics tab above.
Ipswich go into this game after a win, the home game against Doncaster Rovers that ended 2-1. Before that one, a nice away victory 1-0 at Hull City.
Goalkeeper Tomas Holy was absolutely vital in the Ipswich victory against Doncaster Rovers, making six saves.
So, this is expected to be a close game, an even contest. Looking at earlier matches with Ipswich Town playing away and similar expectations, we found 14 relevant matches. Results were three Ipswich Town wins, four draws and seven defeats.
Ipswich has another fixture away, a League One game, against Gillingham in just four days. A tough schedule for the visitors!
Ipswich Town have scored 15 goals on their travels this season, from 12 away games in the league. As opposed to that, Ipswich have seen the ball go into their own net 13 times on the road.
Sign up for our newsletter
Enter your e-mail address. You will be added to our email newsletter, of which you can opt out any time.
If you just have a question, need info or want to get in touch, use this contact form.