RoboWriter automated content creator
RoboWriter allows your sportsbook or sports related website to auto-create quality content that attracts and develops your target audience. All without hiring expensive writers (who spends most of their time drinking coffee waiting to be inspired)!
RoboWriter automates the creation of sports betting content such as match previews, line-ups, betting tips and emails/messages.
RoboWriter is a “robot” journalist specialized in creating sports and sports betting content. It can write anything from tweets to emails to long-form analysis and previews. RoboWriter uses huge amounts of sports data, rule based algorithms and a sophisticated language database to create content that is unique every time.
For example, Robowriter creates about 5,000 betting previews every week on our live test site Tipsway. That’s five thousand unique articles.
Our current offering is focused on football (soccer), but the software can easily be expanded to handle other sports or even other subjects entirely such as weather forecasts, stock market analysis etc - the sky is the limit!
What could RoboWriter do for my sports site?
Let’s say you are running a sportsbook. Here are some examples on how you could use RoboWriter:
- Create comprehensive betting previews for sporting events, engaging your customers to get involved
- Write short “one-liners” for every sporting event suggesting a bet
- Create automatic emails to all customers with betting highlights for the coming days
- Write pre-season or pre-tournament analysis of leagues / groups / selections of teams and players
- Post the automated content to social media channels
- Generate live betting tips on the fly as matches happen
Quality content marketing, whether its in the shape of an article, email or social media post, can significantly improve the key numbers in your business such as sportsbook visits and visit duration, customer engagement and revenues.
But wait - there are even more exciting opportunities!
Let’s say you integrate RoboWriter with our customer segmentation/risk management tool RoboSort. By using these insights you could open up excellent marketing/CRM opportunities such as (and these are only sample scenarios):
- Providing unique betting advice to clients based on their preferred sports and leagues – each customer gets content created uniquely for them
- Creating personalized betting advice to customers based on habits and preferences
- Give the customers quality content at the times and weekdays when they are usually active
- Recommend betting opportunities (with full analysis) of sporting events similar to the customers’ preferences
A few more examples:
- E-mail Saturday’s Premier League previews to the top 500 profitable customers who like betting on the English Premier League
- Prepare possible live betting scenarios for a Serie A match and show it to Italian customers logging into the sportsbook within one hour before the match starts
- Create unique reports after the bet is settled with relevant information concerning the bet
- Automatically generate a unique “online sports betting newspaper” for each customer with relevant news, previews and offers
The sky is the limit!
Today's highlighted live preview:
Cardiff City are still fighting for the big positions at the top of the table.
Reading are hoping to put things right at home after a defeat in their previous match, the score 0-2 away versus Watford. Previous to that game, a home match hosting Derby County in a game that was won 3-1.
Reading have proved capable of finding the net in their games here at Madejski Stadium with 32 goals in 20 league matches. Reading have conceded 22 in these home matches. There's been improvement defensively lately, as only 2 of these goals has been conceded in their last 3 home matches.
Cardiff played 2-2 against Blackburn Rovers in their previous match. A 0-5 defeat away at Sheffield Wednesday before that.
As mentioned above, Cardiff drew the match against Blackburn Rovers. Manager M. McCarthy brought on Joe Ralls to rescue the draw from a losing position and it worked.
The schedule is very tough for Cardiff now as they have to travel again shortly after this match. A Championship game at Brentford is waiting in only four days.
The visiting Cardiff City have scored more than one goal per away game in the league so far. The grand total is 23 goals from 20 games. It's been trouble in front of goal recently, as only 1 of these goals has been scored in their last three away matches. 21 goals have been conceded by Cardiff in these games.
Sign up for our newsletter
Enter your e-mail address. You will be added to our email newsletter, of which you can opt out any time.
If you just have a question, need info or want to get in touch, use this contact form.