RoboWriter automated content creator
RoboWriter allows your sportsbook or sports related website to auto-create quality content that attracts and develops your target audience. All without hiring expensive writers (who spends most of their time drinking coffee waiting to be inspired)!
RoboWriter automates the creation of sports betting content such as match previews, line-ups, betting tips and emails/messages.
RoboWriter is a “robot” journalist specialized in creating sports and sports betting content. It can write anything from tweets to emails to long-form analysis and previews. RoboWriter uses huge amounts of sports data, rule based algorithms and a sophisticated language database to create content that is unique every time.
For example, Robowriter creates about 5,000 betting previews every week on our live test site Tipsway. That’s five thousand unique articles.
Our current offering is focused on football (soccer), but the software can easily be expanded to handle other sports or even other subjects entirely such as weather forecasts, stock market analysis etc - the sky is the limit!
What could RoboWriter do for my sports site?
Let’s say you are running a sportsbook. Here are some examples on how you could use RoboWriter:
- Create comprehensive betting previews for sporting events, engaging your customers to get involved
- Write short “one-liners” for every sporting event suggesting a bet
- Create automatic emails to all customers with betting highlights for the coming days
- Write pre-season or pre-tournament analysis of leagues / groups / selections of teams and players
- Post the automated content to social media channels
- Generate live betting tips on the fly as matches happen
Quality content marketing, whether its in the shape of an article, email or social media post, can significantly improve the key numbers in your business such as sportsbook visits and visit duration, customer engagement and revenues.
But wait - there are even more exciting opportunities!
Let’s say you integrate RoboWriter with our customer segmentation/risk management tool RoboSort. By using these insights you could open up excellent marketing/CRM opportunities such as (and these are only sample scenarios):
- Providing unique betting advice to clients based on their preferred sports and leagues – each customer gets content created uniquely for them
- Creating personalized betting advice to customers based on habits and preferences
- Give the customers quality content at the times and weekdays when they are usually active
- Recommend betting opportunities (with full analysis) of sporting events similar to the customers’ preferences
A few more examples:
- E-mail Saturday’s Premier League previews to the top 500 profitable customers who like betting on the English Premier League
- Prepare possible live betting scenarios for a Serie A match and show it to Italian customers logging into the sportsbook within one hour before the match starts
- Create unique reports after the bet is settled with relevant information concerning the bet
- Automatically generate a unique “online sports betting newspaper” for each customer with relevant news, previews and offers
The sky is the limit!
Today's highlighted live preview:
It's quite the trip for Tigres UANL when visiting Cruz as the cities are 900 kilometers apart.
Happy days for Cruz in their previous game, a Liga MX match away at Tijuana (placed 18th) that ended with a 1-0 victory. Luís Romo (midfield was the top team player in that game with a rating of 7.92/10. Romo scored one goal and hit two key passes. Preceding that game was the away draw at Puebla that finished 1-1.
The bookmakers consider this a fairly even contest. One could say only the home advantage separates the teams. It could be relevant to look at how Cruz have performed in matches similar to this (as small favourites). Our database has found seven matches with the results: Won four, drawn two and lost one.
There's a new game coming up fairly quickly for Cruz Azul as they are travelling to their away game against Atlas in the Liga MX. That match is three days after this one.
A decent goal production from Cruz Azul in their home games so far, with 8 goals from 5 league matches. Cruz are not conceding a lot of goals here at Estadio Azteca in the league, averaging less than one per game. The total is 4 from 5 matches.
Did you know that the longest clean sheet streak is 1816 minutes? This record is held by Mazaropi when he played in Vasco da Gama. Tigres goalkeeper Nahuel Ignacio Guzman is eager to challenge this, with his 270 minutes of keeping balls out from the net.
Tigres played 0-0 against Necaxa in their previous match. Goalkeeper Nahuel Guzmán got the top player rating of the team with 7.65/10. Guzmán stopped the opponent with four saves and topped it up with a clean sheet. Prior to that result Tigres UANL won their away game at Atlético San Luis. The scoreline was 3-0.
As mentioned above, this is an open game with no clear favourite. We have found 14 similar matches played by Tigres in our archives, and the results are: five wins for Tigres UANL, three draws and six defeats.
A new game in only four days for Tigres UANL, the Liga MX home match versus Pachuca. Busy days.
The travelling fans enjoy Tigres UANL's attacking play in away games, having scored 10 goals in 6 league matches away. Tigres have conceded 7 goals in these away matches.
Sign up for our newsletter
Enter your e-mail address. You will be added to our email newsletter, of which you can opt out any time.
If you just have a question, need info or want to get in touch, use this contact form.