RoboWriter automated content creator
RoboWriter allows your sportsbook or sports related website to auto-create quality content that attracts and develops your target audience. All without hiring expensive writers (who spends most of their time drinking coffee waiting to be inspired)!
RoboWriter automates the creation of sports betting content such as match previews, line-ups, betting tips and emails/messages.
RoboWriter is a “robot” journalist specialized in creating sports and sports betting content. It can write anything from tweets to emails to long-form analysis and previews. RoboWriter uses huge amounts of sports data, rule based algorithms and a sophisticated language database to create content that is unique every time.
For example, Robowriter creates about 5,000 betting previews every week on our live test site Tipsway. That’s five thousand unique articles.
Our current offering is focused on football (soccer), but the software can easily be expanded to handle other sports or even other subjects entirely such as weather forecasts, stock market analysis etc - the sky is the limit!
What could RoboWriter do for my sports site?
Let’s say you are running a sportsbook. Here are some examples on how you could use RoboWriter:
- Create comprehensive betting previews for sporting events, engaging your customers to get involved
- Write short “one-liners” for every sporting event suggesting a bet
- Create automatic emails to all customers with betting highlights for the coming days
- Write pre-season or pre-tournament analysis of leagues / groups / selections of teams and players
- Post the automated content to social media channels
- Generate live betting tips on the fly as matches happen
Quality content marketing, whether its in the shape of an article, email or social media post, can significantly improve the key numbers in your business such as sportsbook visits and visit duration, customer engagement and revenues.
But wait - there are even more exciting opportunities!
Let’s say you integrate RoboWriter with our customer segmentation/risk management tool RoboSort. By using these insights you could open up excellent marketing/CRM opportunities such as (and these are only sample scenarios):
- Providing unique betting advice to clients based on their preferred sports and leagues – each customer gets content created uniquely for them
- Creating personalized betting advice to customers based on habits and preferences
- Give the customers quality content at the times and weekdays when they are usually active
- Recommend betting opportunities (with full analysis) of sporting events similar to the customers’ preferences
A few more examples:
- E-mail Saturday’s Premier League previews to the top 500 profitable customers who like betting on the English Premier League
- Prepare possible live betting scenarios for a Serie A match and show it to Italian customers logging into the sportsbook within one hour before the match starts
- Create unique reports after the bet is settled with relevant information concerning the bet
- Automatically generate a unique “online sports betting newspaper” for each customer with relevant news, previews and offers
The sky is the limit!
Today's highlighted live preview:
It's back home for Randers, who return with a good feeling about themselves after beating Vejle away with the result 2-0. Marvin Egho and Alhaji Kamara found the net in that victory. Midfield player Mathias Greve got a match rating of 7.85 in that game, the max score being 10. Greve hit three key passes, dribled passed the opponent 4 of 5 times and had 34 successful passes (of 42 total). Previous to that game, a home match hosting København in a game that was won 2-1.
The bookmakers consider this a fairly even contest. One could say only the home advantage separates the teams. It could be relevant to look at how Randers have performed in matches similar to this (as small favourites). Our database has found eight matches with the results: Won four, drawn one and lost three.
OB play their second away game in a row, but can be confident going into this one after the 2-1 victory visiting Midtjylland (placed 10th). Jørgen Skjelvik was the top performer of the team in that game with a match score of 7.62. The defender Skjelvik scored one goal and won 6 of 9 duels. The end of the last match, against Midtjylland, was very satisfying as Jørgen Skjelvik scored the winning goal deep into overtime. Prior to that match, a home win 4-0 against Horsens.
As mentioned above, this is an open game with no clear favourite. We have found ten similar matches played by OB in our archives, and the results are: three wins for OB, four draws and three defeats.
OB have the goal stats of 2-1 (for/against) from 1 business trip in the league at this early stage of the season.
Sign up for our newsletter
Enter your e-mail address. You will be added to our email newsletter, of which you can opt out any time.
If you just have a question, need info or want to get in touch, use this contact form.