Netbots Norway Betting Services are looking for “up and coming” (independent of age!) graphic designer to create the look and feel of our innovative solutions for the iGaming industry. Although not a requirement, an interest in sports betting, fantasy football and games in general is an advantage and would help make your workday even more fun.
In this position you will play a big role in the design and usability of our product portfolio as well as shaping the overall brand of the company. You will be a “big fish in a small lake” rather than the opposite, with great creative freedom and a chance to start own projects.
We’re a small company located in Norway with a fighting spirit to out-perform the bigger ones. Unfortunately we can’t offer any relocation packages but if you’re the right person I am sure we can make it work wherever you are.
Both freelancers and those looking for a permanent position are welcome to apply.
We can offer:
- Flexible work hours and -place
- Offices in Oslo and Kristiansand (both in Norway) if required
- Few, but very friendly and quite clever colleagues
- Startup spirit (but not working 24/7 for no money)
- Competitive salary and benefits
We hope you have:
- A passion for design and communciation and thus a portfolio of work you can show us, it does not have to be huge or from paid work
- The necessary skills to make your ideas go from brain to screen
- An interest and understanding in usability and user focused design
- Teamwork skills
Sounds like fun?
E-mail us your resumé (or provide a LinkedIn URL) and a short application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Netbots Norway Betting Services
Netbots Norway was founded in 2016 with the purpose of developing automated software and content for sports betting, iGaming and media companies. We have a split focus:
- using AI and automation to save money on business critical tasks
- increase customer satisfaction, -loyalty and revenues for our clients
You can read more about us on https://www.netbotsnorway.com